The animal feed and nutrition sector now has more data and decision-making tools at its fingertips with the launch of two new premium services from Feedinfo.
Feedinfo, the PRA (price reporting agency) and independent information source for the animal feed sector, has launched Pricing Intelligence Pro and Supply & Demand Pro as part of a new suite of premium products under the Feedinfo Pro Services brand.
The new products are designed using direct feedback provided by users of the Feedinfo service. Companies across the animal nutrition industry are already making use of the features available within these premium services.
Pricing Intelligence Pro helps individuals and businesses to assess prices and negotiate more effectively and efficiently, through a suite of powerful and user-friendly pricing tools, including:
• Instant updates for price changes of micro ingredients
• Email updates of relevant micro ingredient news
• Commentary and insight putting historical pricing into perspective
• Comparisons of pricing and trends of ingredient and components in animal feed or premix
Supply & Demand Pro includes the Delphi tool, launched in 2020, and is a strategic data tool. It assists with long term strategic planning around product development and production, purchasing and trading. This data covers:
• Vital information on supply & demand of the six most-used feed additives
• An interactive map showing global production plant locations, products and capacities
• More than 25,000 independently verified points of data, across 80 countries
• Exclusive market reporting and access to the world-leading analysts behind Supply & Demand Pro
• Global capacity, production, trade and consumption data for lysine, threonine, methionine, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2
Catherine Prince, Feedinfo product development specialist said: “It was really important to us to build tools for Feedinfo that the industry needed. That’s why after surveying our customers and discovering how much our they talked about needing supply and demand data, we made that our top priority. Gaining access to our independent price reports faster and having new tools to analyse that data came in a close second, so we spent a lot of time working with our customers to develop these requirements into a working suite of tools.”
Emma Penny, managing director of Feedinfo said: “These products are a step-change in our offering, and give our customers far more in-depth data and information on which to base and support their decisions.
“Alongside the expansion of our analyst and editorial teams, and working to IOSCO-compliant standards, Feedinfo is dedicated to giving our sector the best information and tools possible.”
To find out more information about these premium services, see get in touch with us today by visiting www.feedinfo.com/feedinfo-pro-services.