AgriBriefing is a media company with a focus on Agribusiness. By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
Working out of Toms River, NJ corporate office, the Customer Engagement Associate is responsible for gathering customer feedback on Urner Barry’s services and communicating results to the sales and management teams. The successful candidate will be able to gather information from clients that enable Urner Barry to improve its offerings. The individual will build positive relationships with clients by aiding using our services, helping clients solve problems, and identifying opportunities for upselling and new business for the sales team. As employee development is essential, responsibilities and job function may expand and evolve proportionate to the employer’s needs.
• Conduct phone interviews to understand how UB services are being used and gather intelligence on client needs – Report findings to sales team and management.
• Manage online chat support during business hours.
• Address customer needs in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with team members to develop actionable ideas of data gathered.
• Professionally work with internal and external partners.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Able to work effectively as an individual and part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and have attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Professional disposition with ability to handle criticism and constructive feedback
• Smart, flexible, and friendly
• Maintain sense of urgency
• Straightforward, team player
• Base salary.
• PTO, Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match.
PERKS of WORKING at AGRIBRIEFING
• AgriBriefing is committed to offering employees flexible working post-pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office at least 3 days per week.
• Employees are free to use the office facilities full time, or work from home the remaining 2 days per week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754